- Choose a photo for your stamp. For the best reproduction, the photo must be a sharp close-up in digital format, i.e. a photo taken with a digital camera. Save your photo on your computer (in jpg-format).
- Continue to the Post’s web shop. You will find MY STAMPS under the heading MISCELLANEOUS/CREATE YOUR OWN STAMPS.
- Choose the number of sets you wish to order and click on ‘Buy’.
- When you are done shopping, click on ‘To my trolley’.
- Click on the product and upload your photo. Your photo must be in jpg-format, minimum pixels 640x480 and size of file no more than 1.5 megabytes.
- Continue and choose method of payment.
- Your photo will now be sent to the Post to be processed. We will e-mail you shortly with a preview of your own stamp.
Do you still have questions? Please get in touch with our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.