- Choose a photo for your stamp. The photo should be a sharp close-up in digital format, i.e. a photo taken with a digital camera. Save your photo on your computer (in jpg-format).
- Go to the Post’s web shop. Find My Stamps under the heading Other products/Create your own stamps.
- Choose one of the frames available. Choose the number of sets you wish to order and click on ‘Add to basket’. A set consists of 2 minisheets of 8 stamps, i.e. 16 stamps in total.
- When you are done shopping, click on ‘Basket’.
- Upload your photo by clicking o the "Choose image" box. Your photo must be in jpg-format, minimum pixels 640x480 and maximum size of file 1.5 MB. Approve the terms.
- Log into your customer account or register as a new web shop customer. Go to the ’Basket’ again and choose type of delivery and method of payment.
- Your photo is now be sent to the Post for processing. Within a few days, you will receive a preview by e-mail from us before we rpint and post your stamps.
Do you still have questions? Please get in touch with our customer service at email@example.com.